A six week workshop “Safety Includes Me” is a workshop that caters to women living with an intellectual disability who have experienced violence and would like to be involved in violence prevention and education work. The content of the program was developed with the input of women living with intellectual disabilities. The program includes workshop outlines, pre-assessment survey sample, risk assessment checklist template, safety plan template, knowledge quiz sample, and safety tip sheets.
- Banking Safety Safe ways to use bank machines
- Internet Safety A short list of internet safety tips
- Relationship & Sexual Safety A list of safety tips for avoiding abuse
- Street Safety Tips for avoiding being the victim of a street crime
- Risk Assessment Checklist A short safety checklist
- Safety Plan A template for you to record your personal safety plan
For more information please contact James Holzbauer.