After school programming for youth between the ages of 12-18 for youth with Autism Spectrum Disorder and or Developmental Disability.
- Ratio: 1:4
- Operates 2 nights a week with two groups (Monday/Wednesday) or (Tuesday/Thursday).
- Activities include: cooking, community outings, friendship development, increase verbal communication and building self-esteem.
- The program operates under the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Fees are based on a monthly rate.
- Placement into the group is based on level of functioning, interests and verbal capacity.
Location: 184 Galloway Road, Scarborough
To inquire about scheduling an intake, please contact Vanessa Adams firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-724-7444