This is a free session for anyone who would like to learn about this social assistance program.
Caseworkers from ODSP, Antonella Passa, Nisha Yadav, Toni Serratore and Pina DeBenedictis will present:
- What is ODSP?
- Who is eligible for ODSP?
- How to apply for ODSP?
- What are Employment Supports, and how do they work?
- How do income/assets affect your ODSP?
- How does going to school affect your ODSP?
- Where are the offices located in Toronto region?
- What benefits can you still get if you leave ODSP for work?
A senior representative from the Employment supports department from Community Living Toronto will also be present to assist with information and information sharing injury services.
When: Wednesday May 2, 2018 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Where: 1122 Finch Avenue West, Unit 16
For Information about the session contact: Wendy Dyke at 647-274-9281