This provincial event will be an opportunity to get connected with volunteers, allies and affiliates moving toward the incorporation of a Provincial Microboard Organization.
Agenda will include:
- A look at the rich Ontario history
- Relationships: Support networks, Circles
- Introduction to Microboards, Linda Perry, B.C.
- Differences between Ontario and B.C.
- The journey to making the decision to Incorporate
- More about Microboards, going deeper with family stories, B.C. and Ontario experiences
June 20, 2018 from 9:30-4:30p.m.
The conference will take place in Windsor-Essex. Information about registration, presenters and partners is coming soon.
Communities preparing from Zoom sites: York Region, Grey-Bruce, Ottawa
If you are interested in organizing a Zoom site in your area contact email@example.com.