Join our recreation program at the Stratford Festival as it tells a jaw dropping story of a charming but fraudulent salesman who arrives in River City to work his usual scam – only to find that a bill of goods can be the real deal.
For: Adults (18 yrs+) living with a disability. Date: Thursday October 25, 2018
Date: Thursday October 25, 2018
Time: 8.30 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. Location: Stratford Festival, Stratford, ON Cost: $99 per person
- Round trip transportation on our wheelchair accessible bus from Toronto: Departure from 10 Overlea Blvd (March of Dimes head-office) @ approximately 8:30 a.m. Return to 26 Overlea Blvd (Tim Horton’s/ Wendy’s) @ 7:00 p.m.
- Lunch at local eatery in Stratford, Ontario
- Ticket to Stratford Festival’s The Music Man
- Accessible and companion seating available.
- Application deadline: Monday October 1, 2018
- Event Date: Thursday October 25, 2018
Complete Attached copy of the Day Trip Application Form
A non-refundable payment of $99 must accompany the Day Trip Application Form. Application deadline is Monday October 1, 2018.
Please fax, scan, or mail application forms to: MODC Head Office at 10 Overlea Boulevard Toronto, ON M4H 1A4
For more information or to purchase the day trip with a credit card contact: Rubby Nwaluka email@example.com 1-800-263-3463 ext. 7212 or Keith Rashid firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-263-3463 ext. 7213 Fax: 416-425-1920