Are you 13-29 years old? Living with a disability*? Living in the Toronto area?
You don’t need any previous experience or special skills to volunteer. We encourage applications from youth who are BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, people of colour), newcomers to Canada, gender and sexual minorities, and/or who experience multiple disabilities.
For the purposes of this needs assessment, disability includes physical, cognitive, and learning disabilities, neurodiversity, deaf and hard of hearing, blind and partially sighted, and all youth who consider themselves disabled. We acknowledge that personal identification with disability may differ amongst the groups named here. Please do not hesitate to apply as a result of access needs. Every effort will be made to make this opportunity accessible.
What will I do?
- Take part in 4 meetings between February and May 2019
- Help shape the sexual and reproductive services you want to see
what will I get?
- Money ($20/meeting)/ Food/ TTC Tokens/ Volunteer Hours/ Training/ Leadership skills
How do I apply?
- Tell us a bit about yourself and why you want to participate. This can be in writing, video, voicemail message or any other way to best express yourself.
- Send your application to Aidyn Low firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-961-0113 x200 by Monday February 4th, 2019.