JVS Toronto’s ASD Job Readiness Program is specifically designed for individuals with ASD between the ages of 18 and 30 years. This strength-based program will lead your clients to employment and work environments, so they can do their best work. Services include an eight-week workshop series to develop your job readiness skills, weekly one-on-one sessions, a work experience placement for up to 14 weeks, on-site job coaching and job retention workshops.
The ASD Job Readiness program will focus on:
- Identifying workplace skills
- Exploring careers matched to the client’s personality
- Improving social and communication skills in order to find and maintain a steady job
Participants will learn:
- How to disclose to employers
- Communication and workplace etiquette skills
The ASD Job Readiness program includes:
- Eight weeks of vocational workshops and assessments
- One-on-one employment counseling
- A paid 14-week work placement with job coaching support
- One-on-one help to find and keep a job
The ASD Job Readiness Program is free of charge for accepted applicants. Space is limited, and participants are often referred through a government or social services agency.
Contact Us today for more information or an upcoming orientation session: (416) 649-1619 email@example.com