Join this webinar to discuss:
- What are the economic impacts of COVID-19, and how does this affect the ability of people with intellectual disabilities to achieve real work for real pay?
- How will the shift to remote working affect people with intellectual disabilities?
- How can we make sure people have access to supports when working from home?
- How are employment agencies adjusting to the new reality, and what long-term changes can we expect for the types of employment supports people can access?
- What can our network do to secure real work for real pay during economic downturns?
Date: June 25, 2020
Time: 10:00AM EST (3:00PM BST)
To register: click here.
Please note this webinar is hosted by a U.K. based organization