Springboard is offering two virtual employment programs in July.
Inspire is a free 6 week virtual program for people over 18 who are currently receiving Ontario Works.
Reboot is a free 6 week virtual program for people over 45 who are currently receiving Ontario Works.
Both programs will provide support with:
- Financial Benefit from Ontario Works of up to $500
- Online WHMIS and Food Handler’s Certification
- Networking and peer engagement
- Exploring the current job market
- Employment and training opportunities
- Supportive one-on-one career counselling
- Personal Care Kit
Date: Both programs begin July 6th, 2020
To register, contact Wesley Arcalas at WArcalas@springboardservices.ca or 647-795-1464.