This interactive workshop facilitated by the Alzheimer Society of Toronto is designed to help those caring for people living with dementia.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is self-care?
- Common barriers preventing caregivers from practicing self-care
- The benefits of self-care habits
- Strategies, approaches and ideas on incorporating self-care into our daily schedule
- Emotional hygiene and how to practice it
- Creating a self-care plan and sticking to it
Date: July 14, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM (EDT)