Sibshops is an exciting 4-part program just for brothers and sisters of kids with special needs aged 8-13 years old.
At Sibshops, brothers and sisters will have the chance to…
- Meet other sibs (usually for the first time)
- Talk with others who “get it” about the good (or sometimes not so-good) parts of having a sib with special needs
- Learn more about disabilities
- Learn how other brothers and sisters handle sticky situations sometimes faced by brothers and sisters
- Play some great games, laugh and have fun!
- Thursday, July 16, 2020
- Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Thursday, August 13, 2020
- Thursday, August 27, 2020
Time: 2:30 PM – 4:00 PM (EDT)
If you have questions, please contact Christine Ko, email@example.com.
Space is limited – phone interview required. To register visit the link below.