This webinar will answer common questions that families have in developing their housing plans:
- We are interested in purchasing property and having an agency provide fee for service staff support for a small group of friends, will they do that?
- We may want to leave our home to an agency/organization as part of our estate planning. Would agencies consider a capital asset in exchange of lifetime overnight support staff?
- We have developed a creative housing model in a rental apartment for our son/daughter and want to purchase coordinated staffing from an agency within a reasonable distance from our home- are there agencies who do this?
- Can we use a base funded (MCCSS funded) day program or residential placement that our son/ daughter has accepted through the DSO in a more individualized way? Can the agency transfer the funding to “Individualized Funding” to support our vision?
- What fee for service options do service providers provide to families?
Date/Time: October 28, 2020 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.