This two (2) session webcast series is designed to help you begin creating an individualized housing plan for you or your loved one with a developmental disability.
Topics covered will include:
Creating your vision and learning from others
- Discovering strengths and needs
- Creating a record of support needs
- Investigating how technology can increase independence and fill gaps to independent living
- Building on natural supports and creating community circles
- Exploring and obtaining generic and disability specific services and supports
- Creating a budget and considering opportunities for self-funding
- Pulling it all together and creating measurable goals
This online webcast will be facilitated by Alexandra Shannan and Martha Beach. It is open to individuals living with a developmental disability and/or their loved ones, living in Ontario.
Dates: January 30th and February 6th, 2021
Time: 10AM – 3:30PM ESTTo register: click here