L’Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound, Introduction to Financial Literacy 4-week course is back.
Our goal is to develop financial literacy. L’Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound, teaches:
- The difference between “needs” and “wants”
- Participants learn what an income is and gives examples
- Participants learn what an expense is as well as, different expense categories
- Participants learn what a saving account is and what and why you save money
- Participants learn what a budget is
L’Arche Toronto TIFS Homebound, Introduction to Financial Literacy teaches through a myriad of games, worksheets and interactive lessons. Participants will be given fun homework assignments to ensure that the lessons continue throughout the week.
You will need internet, a computer and a printer.
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021, Week 1 – Money! Money! Money! Needs vs Wants
- Tuesday, March 9, 2021, Week 2 – Learning about income and expenses
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021, Week 3 – Everyone has a budget
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021, Week 4 – Let’s go shopping!