P4P Planning Network Webcast
Tuesday, April 6, at 7 pm
As families consider the future, many are concerned about the long-term financial security of their family member with a disability.
One step families can take that can increase the likelihood of a secure future for their loved one is to create a solid financial plan. Our latest enhanced webcast offering: Creating Financial Security: Financial Planning in Support of a Loved One with a Disability will help you get started.
What’s in it for you
- An understanding of why financial planning is important and how to align your financial objectives with your life goals and values.
- An overview of common financial planning components and tools available to people with a disability (including the ODSP, RDSP, DTC, and more).
- Common financial planning strategies for young, mid-life, and senior families.
- Tips for finding a good financial advisor.
- Common pitfalls people make when it comes to financial planning for a loved one with a disability, and how to avoid them.
- A digital workbook filled with free resources, links to a professional directory, and practical next steps that will support you in taking action.
To learn more about and register for other webcast+ events in this series, please visit this page.
This is an encore presentation – originally streamed Nov 10, 2020