This summer, thanks to an incredibly generous donation from the Les and Kae Martin Charitable Foundation, Geneva Centre for Autism is offering a fully funded summer camp for high needs adults with autism. We have availability for 25 campers to attend one 2-week session of Summer Camp. Priority will be given to individuals demonstrating financial need, who could not otherwise access the program.
About GCA Summer Camp
GCA’s Adult Summer Camp is a recreational program that supports adults on the Autism Spectrum. Participants have exposure to social, recreational and leisure opportunities in a group environment. Camp staff use the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) to support participants in working towards individualized goals and engage in individual and group activities. Participants are engaged in theme-based activities and community outings that encourage socialization, communication and life skills. This program is for individuals aged 18+ and offers a 1 to 1 staff to participant ratio.
Please note: You are only eligible to sign up for one 2-week summer camp session and one bursary per calendar year. On the application form, please rank your preference for session dates below.
- Session 1: June 28 – July 9, 2021 (no program July 1st) from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Session 2: July 12 – July 23, 2021 from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Session 3: July 26 – August 6, 2021 (no program August 2nd) from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Session 4: August 9 – August 20, 2021 from 10:00am – 3:00pm
- Session 5: August 23 – September 3, 2021 from 10:00am – 3:00pm