Free Virtual Workshop Series
This three (3) session workshop series is designed to help you begin creating an individualized housing and support plan for you or a family member with a developmental disability.
Topics covered will include:
- Creating your vision and learning from others
- Discovering your strengths and needs
- Creating a record of your support needs
- Investigating how technology can be used to increase independence
- Building on natural supports and creating community circles
- Exploring generic and disability specific services and supports
- Bricks and mortar – housing options
- Considering opportunities for self-funding and creating a housing and support budget
- Pulling it all together and creating measurable goals
This free online workshop series is open to people with developmental disabilities, their family members and/or their support networks living in Ontario.
- Session 1: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- Session 2: Tuesday, November 23, 2021
- Session 3: Tuesday, November 30, 2021
TIME: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm EST
NOTE: It is recommended you attend all three sessions as the content of each session is connected.
To register for this virtual workshop series please visit: Register Here