Join a group of peers and take part in a special 4-part series online.
The Relationship Group is for self advocates with a Developmental disability to build safe and strong relationships. We work on safety, respect and self esteem.
This is group is for anyone who
- Is interested in learning about healthy relationships.
- Wants to listen and share their relationship experiences.
- Is looking to meet up with peers.
- Is able to attend all meeting dates
- Is 18 years or older.
When: Friday mornings; September 30, October 14, 28 and November 11
from 10:00am – 11:30am
Please note a zoom link will be sent prior to each session.
If you are interested in registering, please contact one of the following:
- Linda Ger Walters: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.716.8343
- Relationship Group: email@example.com