Spark Lifecare is happy to announce an offering of new ABA support programs in 2023 to help families and children thrive in a positive home environment.
Join Spark from January to April (3rd Thursday) from 7-8 pm ET for a free virtual information session with Behaviour Analyst, Teena Mehta Aziz, to learn more about upcoming parent learning sessions and youth programs.
What’s in store for you and your family with Spark’s ABA programs:
- A lunch and learn monthly series focused on various topics to help give parents the tools to overcome difficult situations, with support from the community
- A 9-week parenting group program to help make parenting children with special needs easier by providing parents with the tools and knowledge to navigate challenging behaviours
- A Youth on the Go social club program designed to provide high-functioning youths with Autism Spectrum Disorder an opportunity to make new friends in a safe environment with planned activities around the city
Date and Time
3rd Thursdays from January to April from 7:00-8:00 PM EST
- Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Thursday, February 16, 2023
- Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Thursday, April 20, 2023
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org