If you’re supporting a family member with a disability, one of the most important steps you can take to help secure their future is to create a will and estate plan.
The Wills & Estate Planning Webcast will help you get started.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- An understanding of the fundamental elements of an estate plan.
- An overview of estate planning considerations families caring for a family member with a disability must be aware of.
- An overview of what’s involved in setting up a will, with steps you can take to get started.
- A breakdown of different types of trusts people typically include in a will.
- An overview of the two types of Power of Attorney.
WEBCAST | March 8, 2023, at 7pm