Aptus supports people who have both a developmental disability and a mental health disorder, also called “dual diagnosis.” For example, 69% of people supported by Aptus have Autism and over 30% have anxiety disorder.
- State-of-the-art multi-sensory rooms
- Kitchen learning centres to develop life and job skills (launching in spring 2017)
- Year-round environmental learning at the Aptus Teaching Landscape
- Music and/or art programs
- Fun activities for children, youth or adults after-school, weekends or summer camp (Respite programs)
Check out our programs listed on MyCommunityHub