- Group presentation at the DSTO Information Fair 2014
- Kelly talks about what it means to be on the DSTO Council
Tools for Teaching about Relationships and Sexuality
Road to Relationship Poker Game
A fun and interactive card game that has characteristics/quality of a person which creates friendly and constructive debates that can benefit participants and open their minds to new ideas and feelings.
Empowering your Sex-Esteem
By exploring the language related to sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
Supporting healthy relationships for all: ALL means ALL
There has been a long-standing misconception about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual, transgender, queer, questioning, two spirited + (LGBTTQQ2S+) relationships not being “a real relationship” and instead being deviant. This is simply not true. https://publications.ici.umn.edu/frontline-initiative/16-1/lgbtq-community-disabilties
Autism & 90-90-90: Reaching for the Goal
Presenting preliminary findings on ACT’s “ASD & HIV Prevention Needs Assessment” survey and explaining the impact the autism spectrum has on negotiating safer sex, accessing services, and community connection.
Sexuality, Relationships, Rights and Advocacy
Municipal or Regional Public Health departments often will come in to present sexuality material to groups or schools. If you do not feel comfortable presenting some of the information contact your local Public Health department. Here is a list of workshops offered by Toronto Public Health. List of Public Health workshops
The Relationship Work Group
Personal statements about relationships
- Relationships are important…
- Facing challenges
- How do you meet friends?
- My girlfriend
- Spending time together
- Relationship Building: What parents can do
- Relationship Building: What agencies can do
- Using Social Media to find friends
- Final words
- “I just might”
- “To my moma”
- Romeo raps about the guiding principles
- Lost and Now I’m Found: exploring trans identity, belonging and family dynamics.
- A poem about being in love