ConnectABILITY Homepage

Looking for a good Language therapist Recommendations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #17896

    Ideally in-home sessions
    For a 4 year-old boy (English/Japanese speaker)
    Thanks in advance


      Hi Noshir,

      Here are a couple of suggestions that might be helpful:
      The Ontario Speech and Language Association web site allows you to search for a Speech Language Pathologist on the site.

      The Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre might be a good resource to check out


        Here is another suggestion that came from a staff:
        “I strongly suggest that the family contacts the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
        Phone: 416-975-5347 toll-free (Ontario): 800-993-9459
        fax: 416-975-8394
        The college may be able to match a Speech Language Pathologist to the family. I’ve used them in the past and they were helpful.

      Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.