A game celebrating differences and including everyone
What is it?
- A fun, interactive game that creates a welcoming and inclusive environment for children of all abilities and cultures.
- It teaches children and youth that everyone is different and has different abilities
- Promotes the idea of disability as another element of diversity
- An outreach tool to attract interest in inclusive programs
Who’s it for?
Anyone who would like to create an inclusive environment:
- Schools (students grade 2- high school)
- Teachers and staff groups
- After school programs (mixed ages)
- Youth recreation clubs
What will you learn?
- To focus on people’s abilities
- To think positively about differences
- To consider people’s feelings